Home > Terms > Bahasa Inggris (EN) > indirect method cash flow statement
indirect method cash flow statement
Begins with the net income figure taken from the income statement (profit and loss account) and then makes several adjustments which fall under three main headings: (1) Expenses not involving cash outflows such as depreciation, deferred taxes, increased accounts payable which are added back; (2) Cash outflows not recorded as expenses such as increases in inventory which are subtracted; and (3) Revenues not involving cash inflows such as increased accounts receivable, profit on sale of property which are subtracted. These adjustments convert the net income into net cash-flow from operating activities. To this amount cash inflows from investing activities and financing activities are added and related cash outflows are deducted. The resulting figure gives the cash balance at the end of the period for which the statement was prepared. While this method is more complex, over 95 percent of firms prefer it over the direct method (see direct method cash flow statement) because it shows the relationship between the two other critical financial statements-balance sheet and income statement. Also, it avoids the duplication of effort where a supplementary schedule to reconcile net income with cash-flows from operating activities is needed. However, it does not disclose operating cash receipts and payments. It is called 'indirect' because it proceeds from the net income (instead of with the actual cash receipts and disbursements) which is adjusted to reconcile it with the net cash flow. See also adjusted net income approach.
- État des flux de trésorerie méthode indirecte
- indirekte Methode Kapitalflussrechnung
- estado de flujos de efectivo por el método indirecto
- rendiconto finanziario metodo indiretto
- laporan arus kas metode langsung
- demonstrativo de fluxo de caixa método indireto
- بيان التدفقات النقدية غير المباشرة الأسلوب
- отчет за паричния поток на непряк метод
- État des flux de trésorerie méthode indirecte
- estat de fluxos d'efectiu mètode indirecte
- Přehled o peněžních tocích nepřímou metodou
- indirekte metode likviditetsopgørelse
- indirecte methode kasstroomoverzicht
- kaudne meetod rahavoogude aruanne
- epäsuora rahoituslaskelma
- έμμεση μέθοδος δήλωση ταμειακή ροή
- דוח על תזרימי המזומנים שיטה עקיפה
- közvetett módszer cash flow kimutatás
- 간접 방법 현금 흐름 표
- netiešās metodes naudas plūsmas pārskats
- netiesioginis metodas pinigų srautų ataskaita
- indirekte metode kontantstrømoppstilling
- metoda pośrednia rachunku przepływów pieniężnych
- declaração de fluxo de caixa método indireto
- Declaraţia de fluxul de numerar metoda indirectă
- Заявление движения денежных средств косвенным методом
- nepriama metóda výkaz peňažných tokov
- posredna metoda izkaza finančnega izida
- indirekta metoden kassaflödesanalys
- மறைமுக முறை பணப் பாய்வு அறிக்கை
- dolaylı yöntem nakit akış tablosu
- indirect method cash flow statement
- Непрямий метод грошові потоки заяви
- phương pháp gián tiếp dòng tiền mặt tuyên bố
Apa yang ingin Anda katakan?
Istilah-istilah dalam Berita
British snowboarder Billy Morgan has landed the sport’s first ever 1800 quadruple cork. The rider, who represented Great Britain at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, was in Livigno, Italy, when he achieved the manoeuvre. It involves flipping four times, while the body also spins five complete rotations on a sideways or downward-facing axis. The trick had ...
Marzieh Afkham, who is the country’s first foreign ministry spokeswoman, will head a mission in east Asia, the state news agency reported. It is not clear to which country she will be posted as her appointment has yet to be announced officially. Afkham will only be the second female ambassador Iran has had. Under the last shah’s rule, Mehrangiz Dolatshahi, a ...
Weekly Packet or "Paquete Semanal" as it is known in Cuba is a term used by Cubans to describe the information that is gathered from the internet outside of Cuba and saved onto hard drives to be transported into Cuba itself. Weekly Packets are then sold to Cuban's without internet access, allowing them to obtain information just days - and sometimes hours - after it ...
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is an international financial institution established to address the need in Asia for infrastructure development. According to the Asian Development Bank, Asia needs $800 billion each year for roads, ports, power plants or other infrastructure projects before 2020. Originally proposed by China in 2013, a signing ...
Spartan is the codename given to the new Microsoft Windows 10 browser that will replace Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer. The new browser will be built from the ground up and disregard any code from the IE platform. It has a new rendering engine that is built to be compatible with how the web is written today. The name Spartan is named after the ...
Daftar istilah utama